We are glad to present you the brief english version of the report “Exit from the labyrinth: the end of decentralization. The results of monitoring of purchases of ARV drugs in Russia in 2016”.
The purpose of the report is to obtain conclusions based on the analysis of 4500 public procurement monitoring data for ARV drugs in 2016, and to develop recommendations for improving the situation with drug provision in the Russian Federation.
We analyzed the following parameters:
- Minimum and maximum cost of the drugs (price dispersion among the regions);
- Weighted average cost of the drugs;
- Proportion of the drugs (based on one year treatment course and expences) in the total volume of purchases, by INN and trade names (TN);
- The timing of the announcement of auctions;
- The percentage of failed and canceled auctions from the total number of auctions included in the sample;
- The connection between the failure of auctions and the delivery of drugs;
- Distributors which win auctions in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- The presence of competition in the auction;
- The amount of money for purchasing ARV drugs;
- Proportion of generic/original drugs in procurement;
- Number of one year treatment courses for drugs of various groups;
- Proportion of drugs included/not included in the VED list.
To read the report: